Friday, October 10, 2008

My obsession for music…..


I donno what has happened to me. I keep on listening to music now and then and it is really driving me crazy. No matter what I am doing music is always turned on in my house. Oh no lemme rephrase it, music is really turned on when nobody’s at home. I can’t even study now without music. The type of songs which I listen to also keeps on changing from time to time. Well there's a famous saying “Change is the only constant in life “. Earlier I used to listen to soft numbers but now my interest for soft songs has outgrew and rock and heavy metal songs are really dominating my chart list these days.

Artists whom I listen to are innumerable. Nirvana, Nickleback, Pink Floyd, Emilio Estefan, Aerosmith, Avril Lavigne( my Favorite), Pink, Coldplay, Maroon 5,Eminem,Linkin Park, Blondie, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Baby Bash, T.Pain-just to name a few. Believe me the list is very long.

My family members are really pissed off for this habit of mine. They always keep on yelling at me as I listen to them very loudly.

Now I have found a new band named-Children of Bodom-Check them out guys/gals if u haven’t listened to them till now-man what guitar they play. The play some really amazing stuff. Outta this world. Believe me you can’t listen to them at full volume. Their songs are rocking my house these days and oh yeah the intake of Anacin pills by my family members have also increased drastically. Looks like I am creating a lot of trouble for them…….lol……Wish I could play guitar too……If I were not doing engineering, u bet I would be in music line today…Me n my dreams….
Hey so I end up here........U people wanna know what my favourite song is.....Well here it is "Come as you are" by Nirvana....enjoy.........
"ComeAs you are
As you were
As I want you to be
As a friend
As a friend
As a known memory
Take your time
Hurry up
The choice is your
Dont be late
Take a rest
As a friend
As a known memory
Memory ah
Memory ah
Memory ah
ComeDoused in mud
Cept in bleach
As I want you to be
As a trend
As a friend
As a known memory ah
Memory ah
Memory ah
Memory ah
And I swear
That I dont have a gun
No I dont have a gun
No I dont have a gun
Memory ah
Memory ah
Memory ah
Memory ah {dont have a gun}
And I swear
That I dont have a gun
No I dont have a gun
No I dont have a gun
No I dont have a gun
No I dont have a gun{memory ah}{memory ah}"

No comments: