Sunday, December 21, 2008

Friends

Hey I am talking about friends serial here. I do believe that it’s one of the best serials that could ever come on air. Everything about it is so good…..the concept…the direction….the actors.



I have been watching it for many years now. In fact I don’t miss repeated shows of it too.

Of all the characters-Rachel….Monica….Ross.....Joey....Chandler…..PheeBee. I think the one whom I like the most is of Chandler. His facial expressions are too good man. Though everybody has got some peculiar characteristic like-

Monica playing the role of a crazy gal who wants everything to be very clean. I still remember that episode in which she was cleaning a vacuum cleaner with a hair drier and was wishing that if there could be something to clean that hair drier too.

Ross…Monica’s brother….his expressions when he found out that his wife was a lesbian…and yeah when he caught Rachel and joey kissing each other. He is also possessive about dinosaurs as Monica is about cleaning.

Joey….a struggling actor….his acting would make you laugh for sure. Like others he has also some issues….like he keep on forgetting things…..he can’t share food….likes eating too much…..and understands things a bit later than others…I guess tube light is the word for it.

Chandler…well my favorite character…he’s smart looking guy….who desperately wants a girlfriend after dumping…well you know the person…lemme give u a hint…”OH MY GOD” followed by chuckling sound. I liked earlier episodes of him too much…when he had a habit of smoking…the way he smoked….panache…and the ways he used to find out to smoke so that he won’t get caught.

Pheebee…I think she is the weakest link in all of them….her role is like a sidekick. But she is also good in her own ways. I think the episode in which I liked her most was the one in which her brother came to meet her for the first time and she took her to her massage parlor…those of you who watched that episode know what happened next.

Rachel… the cutest gal in the show. Who could possibly resist her? She has also done more or less well in all the episodes.

I have grown up watching this serial and it’s been quite a long time now. I wish I could have a similar kinda life. Whew…I have written too much today…c ya.

No comments: