Friday, December 5, 2008

Wedding Fever

Looks like the town is gripped in the above said fever these days. Hell…Is the whole world getting married these days? I think in the past few weeks I attended 5 weddings or so. Earning time for pundits definitely!!! It was great fun attending them. I really enjoyed going to the venues in the bus with family members and friends….it was a very joyful ride indeed. My neighbours daughter also got married…she was like a sister to me.. I have known her from my childhood. I guess she was 7 years older than me but instead of the age gap we were very good friends. Time passed really quickly man….I still can’t believe she is married now. It was just yesterday that she took admission in a college. Now that she has gone….I wonder whether I am gonna see her again or not cause I think they are moving to Boston. Still as she is very happy then so am I. Nearly every dude’s n gals are married in my locality now..what’s the craze man…I donno…god bless u!!!!

No comments: