Tuesday, November 11, 2008
In a fix
These days clouds of uncertainty are raining heavily over my bed. My college is gonna be over in few months and now I am in a quandary….What’s Next!!!. Nothing is planned. I donno what I am going to do after graduation. A job or an MBA. I donno where am I am headed. Hell…there are a zillion things I don’t know. I just could not concentrate on anything. Nothing seems to amuse me these days. I think that song of Greenday would fit perfectly on my situation….” I walk a lonely road the only one I have ever known…. don’t know where it goes….still I walk alone…na na”.Well still there is a happy feeling that at least now I am going to have a graduation degree. It looked to me in the past that this college is never gonna end. I don’t think it was worth coming to this college. Finally naam ka engineer ab ban jaunga. Past three and a half years were like hell for me. I am eagerly waiting to get the hell outta my college. Staying in a college for 4 years is too much man. Now I am going to have a chance to do something new. I have always liked going to new places…making new friends. I just can’t stay at a particular place for long period of time. I don’t know how others manages to do so. I wonder how am I gonna to stick to a particular company. Pata nai kis company ko apna diwala nikalna hai mujhe rakh kar. Also I can’t do that bloody 9-5 naukri I don’t want to become a moron like others. I want a job which would take me to different parts of the world. I cherish going to new places and have a feel of different cultures. I wonder whether my desires would get fulfilled or not. Let’s see. I am trying to remain optimistic assuring myself by thinking that God has something in mind for each and every one of us ( If there’s a God ).See how optimistic I am J. Hell I am not the worst person alive on this earth…so waiting for my time to come to seize the opportunity as it comes my way. This world never gives you anything …you have to snatch it from others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wow!!
amazing...gr8
i use to wait to c ur words on d screen...
lage rho...
may god bless u!
Post a Comment