There are many kinds of people I have come across till now. Some were very adorable. N I always get nostalgic when I remember them. On the other side…..some were really a pain in d a**. I curse the day I met them. But then what one can do….society is an amalgam of such kind of personnel.
Here’s a list of some of the persons....without dem my life would have been much better -
1.A professor of my last sem. I hate him more than anyone in this world. Just can’t stand his cocky smile.
2. Two three jerks of my class. They just can’t listen to anybody. Always goes against the wind.
3. A teacher of my school.I hate authoritative bimbo’s like her.
4. All the monkeys who had given me advice in the past….oh u should do this…no no you should not do that….suckers who was asking for your bloody opinions. I just hate advices and opinions. Hell I would do whatever I want to do. I just don’t like anybody interfering in my life..mind your own goddamn business…will u…
5. All the people who tried to discourage me in the past….n refrained me from doing what I am doing now.
6. This is for the people whom I am yet to meet. You certainly don’t wanna be in this list, do you?
Someone amongst you might be thinking that I am cursing everybody…whom I have left..Well it’s not like that….I love more people than I hate.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment