Don’t know what has got in me this month. I guess I spent nearly 5000 bugs on clothing in the past two weeks. Never in my life before this month had I given any attention to what I was wearing. But suddenly I have become so extravagant. I have been to every goddamn branded shop in my area. I just could not keep money with me now; the moment I get any I spend it as soon as possible. I used to think before spending a single penny and now I just don’t give a damn about it.

I wonder what I am gonna do when I will start earning. I don’t think I would save anything. I would become just like my sis who spends every single penny of her pay. Me n my sis party every Sunday and we spend like anything. Ha Ha…But it really feels nice to wear fancy clothes…. Spoiled brat indeed!!!!
h
No comments:
Post a Comment